Test Creation Assistant
The Test Creation Assistant is responsible for supporting the systems required for Assessment Development item and test production and delivery, both online and paper pencil. This includes, but is not limited to, helping deliver accurate and on-time work and collaborating with other Questar teams, especially Assessment Delivery, Technology, and Program Management. The Test Creation Assistant is a member of the Test Creation Team, which supports the AD and other internal staff in their access and use of QAI systems.
The Test Creation Team (TCT) consists of the Test Delivery Manager, Test Creation Specialists, and Test Creation Assistants. This team supports systems use by the Assessment Development team, which consists of Assessment Specialists, Assessment Design Managers, the Manager of Alternate Assessments, and Project Coordinators. Test Creation Team members work together across assessment types and programs to provide expertise and support on projects as needed or directed.
The Test Creation Assistant is an integral part of the work of the Test Creation Team and works closely with many Questar teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the Test Delivery Manager in doing system troubleshooting for AD TAO and Workshop Tool (WT) needs:
- Help maintain the TAO and WT support desk.
- Assist with intake and log requests for support.
- Help prioritize requests.
- Help determine next ownership of requests, i.e., tech or AD.
- Troubleshoot requests if appropriate.
- Track progress on requests and test results as needed.
- Assist the Test Delivery Manager in setting up access to TAO and Workshop Tool:
- Provide initial access to new users, maintaining an access request form.
- Create folder structures as requested by ADMs, MAA, or content leads.
- Provide appropriate permissions as requested by ADMs or MAA.
- Serve as real-time support for AD users prior to and during client meetings:
- Provide weekend and evening support as needed.
- Maintain a calendar of upcoming client meetings and inquire when support is needed.
- Assist the Test Delivery Manager in communicating with AD staff regarding status of systems:
- Help update AD staff with changes in TAO releases and their implications for AD users.
- Send notifications of deployment or other interruptions in service, send status updates, send notice of completion.
- Create batches in Workshop Tool for AD needs
- Undertake additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- 1+ years of relevant technical experience
- Current knowledge of XML and CSS
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage project schedules
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, and communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiple competing activities
- Ability to work independently or with limited supervision
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship now or in the future.