SYSTEM ARCHITECT - Non Remote - Apple Valley
Responsible for the architectural design, development, and deployment of the enterprise's overall systems. Defines system solutions based on user/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms.
Establishes, implements, and documents the technology integration or migration strategies. The position requires staying on top of the industry trend and new technologies for the system architecture. Works on advanced, complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge. years of related experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Produce and maintain the system architecture via:
- UML based models, depicting all key aspects of the system, inc:
o Integration of all products
o External inputs and outputs
o Key functionality and product responsibilities
o Flows of data through the system
· API definitions between products and with external systems
2. Define load and performance testing stories.
3. Document system use cases.
4. Liaise with:
- product and enterprise architects
- product owners
- development leaders
5. Review compliance with the system architecture.
6. Define new product and changing product integrations.
7. Understand the impact of emerging technologies and advise on potential adoption, along with the impact.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience