Content Delivery Specialist
Location: Apple Valley, MN
The Content Delivery Specialist is a member of the Assessment Delivery team, responsible for the content quality of both paper-based and computer-based test forms. The Assessment Delivery team leads all aspects of test production and delivery including online tagging of content and accommodations, content review and quality checks of both paper and online forms, and content production checks.
The Content Delivery Specialist will report to the Assessment Delivery Manager. Quality, service, commitment, innovation, problem solving, and flexibility are expected. We are seeking a colleague drawn to working in a fast-paced environment and that also has fun while accomplishing challenging and meaningful work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and implement an efficient and quality process for test form reviews resulting in accurate content, style, and formatting with reduced errors and rework.
- Train and oversee temporary project staff that will assist in test form delivery.
- Maintain strong communication, including feedback on quality and timelines.
- Interface with Questar internal teams, such as Publications, Technology Delivery, and Quality Assurance, to provide for smooth handoffs, clear roles and responsibilities, and timely completion of work.
- Maintain metrics for assessment delivery that can be used to measure internal progress, guide future strategy, and showcase capabilities externally.
- Fulfill the needs of the customer (both internal and external) by alleviating pinch points and creating solutions as problems occur.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience implementing processes and workflows
- Attention to detail and quality
- Proven organizational skills and ability to manage time across multiple projects
- Proactive strategic thinker, with ability to move rapidly between big picture and tactical detail level
- Strong interpersonal, negotiating, and conflict management skills
- Ability to appropriately determine priorities and to reprioritize as often as necessary
- Ability to work with team members in different locations
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of K-12 education and assessment with expertise in a particular content area (e.g., English language arts, mathematics, science, and/or social studies)