Project Coordinator (location: Apple Valley, MN)
The Project Coordinator is a member of the Assessment Delivery team, responsible for schedule creation and management, process completion and documentation, and forms tracking and release management. The Project Coordinator role will work to drive processes into the organization and hold team members accountable for completing process steps. The Project Coordinator will report to the Assessment Delivery Manager. The Assessment Delivery team leads all aspects of test production and delivery. Quality, service, commitment, innovation, problem solving, and flexibility are expected. We are seeking a colleague drawn to working in a fast-paced environment and that also has fun while accomplishing challenging and meaningful work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and manage project schedules for test form development and delivery across both paper and pencil and online testing modes.
- Create and manage project schedules for ancillary materials required for testing.
- Create and manage milestone schedules for assessment development activities.
- Provide status reports regarding completed and outstanding process steps to leadership.
- Facilitate meetings to ensure work progresses on schedule, needed resources are allocated to projects, and teams have visibility into deliverables and timelines.
- Track implementation of quality processes across projects. Seek and recommend process efficiencies.
- Coordinate with resource group managers to identify resources needed to complete project steps. Build capacity planning information into project schedules to support resource group managers.
- Communicate across resource groups to facilitate efficient hand-offs and coordination among different resource groups and their competing project schedules.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in project management software (e.g., MS project, Work Front, Confluence, JIRA)
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills, detail oriented, and ability to manage multiple competing activities
- Ability to appropriately determine priorities and to reprioritize as often as necessary
- Ability to work with team members in different locations
- Ability to work independently or with limited supervision
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship now or in the future.