We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Call Center Manager to join our Customer Support team. The Call Center Manager is responsible for overseeing both the Customer Support Level 1 team (CS Representatives) and the Customer Support Level 2 team (Technical Support Representatives). The Customer Support team drives long term relationships with customers through superior work and professional representation of the company.
This position has oversight of the team, as well as, providing direct client support by communicating with clients by phone, email, or chat, troubleshooting and resolving issues. A strong desire and ability to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the organization is important.
The Call Center Manager also collaborates with and develops processes and procedures to support cross-functional teams including Program Management, Sales, Technology Team, Product Management, and Operations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain coverage schedules for both CS Level 1 and CS Level 2 resources to ensure Service Level Agreements (internal and external) can be met for every incoming call.
- Manage team of customer service representatives (Level I and Level II).
- Ensure appropriate development and maintenance of client-specific documentation.
- Provide updated schedules of each project in order to ensure proper staffing and tools needed for quality customer service.
- Collect and evaluate metrics daily, weekly, and monthly for resource forecasting, monitoring of customer service activities, and evaluating of internal process needs.
- Meet weekly with the Director of Customer support on calls received.
- Provide updates and call summaries to the CS group for review and discussion weekly.
- Provide internal stakeholders (such as program management, TT, executive team) summary information regarding customer service metrics and key activities per client.
- Communicate cross-departmentally as needed to ensure resolution of customer service issues.
- Answer calls, emails, and chat as needed from state personnel, district personnel, school personnel, and parents – ensure resolution of issues that do not require additional technical assistance.
- Oversee training of CS staff on the programs, tools, and communication skills necessary for strong customer service.
- Monitor and document all client communications utilizing Customer Service software.
- Audit customer service calls for consistency and quality of responses.
- Audit tickets to ensure standardized collection and documentation of needed information to best serve and support Questar clients.
- Assist Program Management or other Customer Support staff with the resolution of concerns and/or testing issues.
- BA/BS degree in Business or related field.
- 7+ years of customer service experience.
- Experience managing a team and supervising professional staff.
- Proficient with MS Office, including Word and Excel.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service attitude and a professional telephone manner.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience using metrics to drive efficiencies.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Ability to effectively identify and resolve customer service problems and questions.
- Experience using CRM, SaleForce preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require visa sponsorship now or in the future.